Sunday, July 1, 2007

Camping over Memorial day weekend!





Memorial Day weekend my family decided to go camping in east Utah by Duck Creek in Cedar Mountain. Trent and I took Brenden who was only 5 weeks old by then, hoping and praying that everything would be ok. I kept thinking that if moms throughout time have had to travel and take their kids wherever they went, even traveling, then I can take Brenden. He did so great and even though it got down to 30 degrees at night, he slept through it, all bundled up. I don't even remember how many blankets I wrapped him in. He got to see his dad build a huge log cabin fire (so big that we had to move my dad's truck cause it was going to melt the paint off it). We didn't let him ride the Rhino though, too dangerous. In the pictures, I'm holding Brenden in the tent trailer where we slept, and then there are a few of our family at the campfire and driving the four-wheelers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails