Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Walk around the Local Lake

With so much water around here, it doesn't take very long to find the local body of water. Our favorite right now is Indigo Lake. It's on the way to Peninsula so the drive is nice. (At least when things start to bloom...)

Kyleigh-you never have to poke or prod that girl to get moving. It's the opposite problem. Sometimes I wish this girl was equipped with reins. But I better just figure out how to channel all that energy in the right direction. Cause she's going somewhere whether I'm there or not.


Time to throw a few sticks into the water. Kids love this part.




Even Trent got into it...

Brenden has come a long way with his speech. And when I listen hard enough or at the right times, he can sure teach me a few things. There is alot going on behind those eyes....
Not too hard to see why we keep coming back to this place...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails