Also, an old friend of mine who I worked with at the MTC is preparing a talk for church and gave me this quote (thanks Sheryl!!):
“Homemaking is whatever you make of it. Every day brings satisfaction along with some work which may be frustrating, routine, and unchallenging. But it is the same in the law office, the dispensary, the laboratory, or the store. There is, however, no more important job than homemaking. As C. S. Lewis said, “A housewife’s work … is the one for which all others exist.” (James E. Faust, “How Near to the Angels,” Ensign, May 1998, 95.)
I did not underline any of the things in the following image. I don't endorse it either. I just thought it was pretty funny and too good not to share.
This is a good representation of Trent. He really helps out alot at the house. And just today he even asked me if there was anything I wanted him to do.
2 comments:
Love the blog. I've read bits and pieces from that pamphlet before. boo, no thanks! i totally believe that you'd get $100,000 easily as a stay at home mom. I know the family i nanny for, the mom alone makes three figures, but she's told me all she ever wanted to really do was stay at home with her kids.
I have read that article from Housekeeping Monthly before, but it never ceases to both humor and aggravate me! Thanks for reminding me of Taylor's running tab, I'll be sure to remind him of it as I give him a "cold drink" and a chair to relax in from the stress of his day at the office. Btw, do you have Sheryl's email address? I wanted to visit her blog but it is private and I would love to get a hold of her. Thanks.
Post a Comment