Friday, September 6, 2019

To all the "class clowns"....

Tonight we nurse my son's back. He is hurt and it keeps aching. Without much relief. Sitting, standing, laying down...it all hurts.

Because a kid at school thought it would be funny to pull the chair out from underneath Brenden when he went to sit down.

Trent has prayed for him, given him Tylenol and massaged his back.

I think it's partly motivated by guilt.
He said that he was the kid who pulled chairs out from underneath kids.

He told B to be tough and watch out before he sits down next time.
But he also gave B extra love.

Maybe he now sees what that kid...30 something years ago....went through the evening after a funny joke was played for a few laughs.

Brenden is strong. He didn't complain.
But I'm not as strong as I thought I was when watching my kids get hurt.
.....please let me take his pain.........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails