Friday, October 19, 2007

All in a days work

Seems like every day is full of activities and strength training for Brenden. He pushed his whole body up on his arms recently during 'tummy time'. While Trent and I were eating dinner we looked over at B and he had grabbed onto both of the hanging cowboy toys at the same time and then kicked the other two with his legs. He ate a few new vegetables for the first time and finishes off this rough day with some playtime with his giant caterpillar. Man, what an exhausting day of work. No wonder he has to take so many naps. These are a few photos of Brenden's regular, routine activities throughout the day.

Waiting patiently for his food. Does his hair have a tint of red?


Eating the tray toy in desperation for food. Maybe I'll get the hint and put the camera down and feed him his mushed veggies.


Trying out some peas. At first he didn't like them and I was worried I already had a picky eater at 5 1/2 months, but he was attacking the spoon at the end of the feeding.


Eating some golden sweet potatoes





One of his favorite toys. So many sounds to squeeze and legs to eat.


At this moment, I would have given him anything he would have asked for...good thing he can't talk yet.

I was amazed he grabbed onto 2 toys at the same time. Usually once a baby grabs onto 1 toy and see the next one, they let go of the 1st toy. I was just hoping he would keep hold of both toys while I ran to grab the camera and capture this muscle man moment.


6 comments:

Art and Evelyn said...

Sooooo cute! Brenden is the most chill baby ever! Come play soon! Oh and thanks for the yummy, yummy cookies! Love you guys! Ev

natalie said...

He is getting so big Nicole! I love him. I want him to meet Porter.

Jaime said...

How's it being back in the homeland? A little bit cold? Brenden is a doll. Aren't they just hilarious to watch?

Mary Stuart said...

Shut your mouth!!! Nicole!!! It has been to long! Yo are married? You have a little munchkin??? I have been out of the loop!! First off, Brenden looks like a King! Sorry Trent! I think I am partial though because I know your family not Trent's. COngrats on the little stinker! We have alot of catching up to do. What a great surprise! KIT

Mike, Johnna, Jake, Jeffry and Jimmy said...

They grow up too darn fast. It looks like B will be on the move soon and then you'll really have to be on your toes. Enjoy every day and keep taking lots of pictures. I have startd leaving the digital camera and video camera on the kitchen counter because you just never know when something new/funny/messy/or otherwise is going to happen. Hope to see you guys at Thanksgiving.
Mike

Nicole Cave said...

Hi Nicole,
It's Nicole Cave (Bandley). It is so wierd for me to see all of you youngsters with families...it seems like yesterday that we were all in Young Womens together. Cute family. It lools like you are doing great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails