Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Brenden and His Dad

I really like these two boys and find it's quite easy to take pictures of them for no apparent reason. Just like to capture the moment when they make me smile. Here are a few...

Trent came out of Brenden's room with his fireman hat on, then put it on B's head.
Feeding B a banana...and then eats some himself. I guess its "quality control".

I made some whipping cream for our strawberry cheescake...B approved this 'snack'.


I think this is when Trent made us dinner. He is very good at meat; any kind of meat.
It's very entertaining to be around these two. Can't think of a better way to spend the time away.

3 comments:

Josh and Melissa said...

Brenden is getting so big- what a cutie! Hope things are going great for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute. It looks like life is going very well for you and your little family. I am so happy for blogs now we can keep up with each other.

Angie said...

Trent a Dad!! I bet he is such a good dad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails