Brenden has kept us guessing, laughing, and wondering where he comes up with his latest adventures. He seems to have 'spurted' a crazy and energetic personality lately. I'm not sure if he gets this from his father's side or his mother's. Trent was a little 'ball of fire' when he was a young chap, but my Grandma has a very valid point of some strong semblances to my Dad....both options leave me with no choice but to keep a close eye on this kid as he grows from innocence to experience.
I did a deep cleaning of my bathroom cupboards now that B has somewhat grown out of his fascination with all the bottles and tubes down there. I thought I had put everything away, but apparently B found one that I missed....and tried experimenting with it.

(Hey Steph, is this a better 'Zoolander' face?)
Trent wasn't exactly pleased to see that his little boy looked so sparkly and 'pretty'.

Most of the time when B wakes up, he is yapping at us to bring him his milk...but it looks like this morning he was taking it easy....
...or he was dreaming of waking up to the sound of waves crashing the beach at Lake Powell.
We have been 'prepping' little B for Lake Powell by taking him to the pool and getting him used to a larger body of water than he sees in his bath tub. One morning, he comes to me holding his life jacket and a little frustrated cause he couldn't get it on by himself. I helped him a bit but didn't have the heart to tell him that swimming isn't the first thing we do in the morning. Here in Utah, it's still 56 degrees in the morning, and we need to wait till closer to lunchtime when it warms all the way up to 76.



3 comments:
Hi Nicole. Look at your cute little family. Brendan is adorable. Congrats on #2. We have loved having a boy than girl- makes for a great dynamic. You asked about baby's sleeping and I wanted to refer you to a FABULOUS book: Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by dr. Marc Weissbluth. This book has become my baby bible and I highly recommend it. He is very flexible but you will get great help in establishing healthy sleep patterns in a baby. I have read a lot of books on the subject and learned (mostly) from the experiences of my older sisters. Email me if you have questions: mackenzie_ware@yahoo.com
Good luck!!
Nicole my dear! What a funny and cute kid you have!! I bet he keeps you guys plenty busy!! When are you due with # 2???! So excited for you!! Someday we will have to go grab some Chilean food!! Much love to you mi amiga! Ps: I am going to your beautiful Vegas this weekend for a friend's wedding, I thought of you, what a beautiful bride you were!!
oh how fun little guys can be! so funny about him chatting to himself and chillin when he woke up....Nicole you look great! Only 1 month to go!
Post a Comment