Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Brenden and Kyleigh's photos

We had B & K's photos taken last month and are in love with the photographer and her work. She is extremely pleasant to work with and I really like her style (setting/angles/post editing, etc). Her website is: http://www.sassafrassphoto.com/
Brenden will be 3 in a few weeks and Kyleigh is 8 months. (For record sake).
It was a little on the chilly side so Kyleigh wouldn't really smile, but Brenden was a good boy and did whatever he was asked. Good experience overall.


5

4


1

2


3

6


7

8

9

10


11

12

13

8 comments:

Art and Evelyn said...

My heavens! GORGEOUS!!! I need your photographer!! Beautiful stuff!

B&K said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous babies you have here!!!! I love the photos!!! :-)

Lisa Marie said...

Adorable! Where were they taken? I love the location.

natalie said...

OH MY GOSH!! THose are beautiful!!!! What stunning kids!

Shae said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! Of course, it helps when you have cute kids to go in them! :)

Kristina said...

Aww, so cute! These are really great pics!

Jordan and Jodi said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Brendon looking at his little sis with a cute expression!

Mull Family said...

Those are ADORABLE!!! What a beautiful family you have!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails