We also celebrated my birthday in the month of August. I turned the big 3-0. Now I feel like I am no longer in the 'young' category and must start acting more like an adult. Well, if you check the news any, that might not be a good idea either.
We ran out of candles to put on the chocolate wafer cake that Trent whipped up.
I needed some extra air to blow all that fire out.
Trent had class and studying to do so we sang, blew out candles, ate cake and went to bed. (But he did surprise me with breakfast in bed. So very nice). We got to go out to our favorite restaurant (Olive Garden) and the movie 'The Help' that weekend (thanks Emily and Ben for watching the kids!) With so many student families around, we all take turns babysitting and are able to save that money but still have date nights. The people around here are so great. Kyleigh is pretty good at blowing out candles, too.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Your house looks so adorable. :)
That's a lot of candles Nicole!! :) I would never guess that you are 30! Hope 30 is a really great year for you!!
Post a Comment