Monday, March 24, 2014

William Kent is a permanent staple

Doesn't take long for a guy to make himself an integral part of the family.
And I was determined to not allow myself to fall into the trap of not documenting the 3rd baby's life as the other kids. I may have swung a little far the other way, but it has definitely tapered off since these first few days and weeks of baby Kent's life. I took many pictures at the beginning but now find it much farther and few inbetween.

A few more of our time at Szalay's farmer's market with Grandma.

B was about to take this whole wagon of pumpkins home if anyone would have let him...

But luckily we had Grandma to help us find the best pumpkin of the patch...



When the eyes were open, I pulled the camera out!!



Blondie lost all his langudo hair that was covering his face. His cheeks were covered in it as well as all over his ears and forehead. He is less hairy by this time.

I think this is when I also took a video since Kent was doing the sucking reflex well after he had finished eating and fallen asleep.

He and I spent alot of time in this chair in the corner of his room.
Kids have sure not tired of playing with the Lone Ranger train set. Kyleigh is the makeshift bridge for this run.

Not entirely sure how I feel about posting this picture, but for history sake, I'll keep it. A few weeks after giving birth and keeping the postpartum girdle by Bellefit on 24 hours a day. Sure helped pull everything back into place.



Kids were able to get a few more outside playtime.


I went to a girls night out at Kami Macy's house with a few other friends. Here we are playing a minute to win it game. A bunch of ping pong type balls in a box tied to our butt and we have to empty them first by shaking our booty. Yep, Moms have fun together ;)

This just looks painful...

B & K's friends Carter and Sophia came over for some fun playtime. They sure don't take long getting into their imagination play once that shed opens.



Kyleigh watched this dance with me when I was nursing Kent and loved it. I had to replay it so many times: dancing with the stars doing their number to 'what does the fox say' song.

Liked having his hands by his face.

Meal brought to us by the Tefteller family. So delicious.


Must've been a good dream.


Boys enjoying a lazy Saturday morning together.

B getting to know his little brother. He doesn't play with Kent as often as Kyleigh, but there sure is no love loss between the two brothers.

She has earned her stripes with baby Kent--she can elicit the best baby laughs from him.


With two brothers, she has not lost her feminine touch.

B had a school program in which he performed a few songs with the rest of the kindergartners.

Uncle Scotty doing what he does best.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails