Monday, August 18, 2014

Kent has a dinfinitive personality

Tonight he was especially giggly and Trent and I had way too much fun making him squeal as he tried to clamber away from my tickling attacks.
He is alot of fun. He also stood on his own for a few seconds and took his first step. He immediately fell down after taking the step, but he took it on his own in the guest room at my parents house while I was chatting with Maddy and she witnessed it:)
He is a fairly good eater. I can usually get him to try everything I place in front of him.
He has 4 teeth on top and 4 on bottom. (At least...I haven't counted in awhile, so he may have more).
He still crawls like a gorilla-on hands and feet instead of knees.
His smile is the greatest. Worth a million bucks.
He loves being right next to someone. Hates to be alone. If I'm on the floor, he'll come crawling over to me and climb all over me like a jungle gym. My hair will always get pulled out, but I'd rather have him enjoy to be right next to me than not. Hair always grows back.
Kyleigh has started to pull him out of the play pen when he wakes up so that she can immediately play with him. I wonder if he'll notice when she's not around once she starts Kindergarten in about a week.
It is so awesome to be in Las Vegas where Kent will grow up knowing my parents and siblings on an intimate level instead of occasional visits every quarter. He likes following my Dad when he walks into the room and touches foreheads together. He'll flip in his seat and watch my Dad until he can no longer see him. He is not yet 1 year old and already knows that there are a lot of people that love him. What a blessing.




1 comment:

Brandilynn said...

He is the cutest! And I haven't forgotten about trying to get together this week. ...we had a really busy weekend, I have some car issues to figure out, and I may head home early. I will let you know my plans hopefully tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails