Like in this series of photos, had I uploaded them and written the same day I took them, I would have remembered something cute Kyleigh said or did. A sweet gesture the baby made....or, more likely, a small new development that only a mother can detect.
Baby Kent was a pretty calm baby. He had alot of commotion to keep him occupied in the form of a brother and sister.
He was a fairly good eater, not too picky.
He was able to wear and use most of his older brother's clothes...thank goodness for that!
And remains a fan favorite of everyone in the house. When he presents himself in the room, all eyes and smiles light up. We are so glad he's here to stay. (Kent is now 18 months old, so these pictures are antiquated).
Kent would be put in his swing while we ate dinner as a family. It kept him happy while we were all occupied with the motion of the swing. Come to think of it, maybe he was more needy than I remember. We did have to have the swing going every time we ate if he was awake and within seeing/hearing distance of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment