Monday, May 4, 2015

Halloween 2013

Halloween 2013 wasn't as cold as the years previous in Akron where the kids had to dress in complete winter gear in order to make it from door to door.
B wanted to be a firefighter and Kyleigh wanted to be Spider girl. So there ya go. Do I remember anything special about that day from 2 years ago? Nope. Wish I had recorded it earlier.




Hey Kyleigh, Smile for the camera......
(Uh, not exactly what I was going for....)
 That's much better...

Flexing muscles. Ready for any super-heroing that may arise.

Our finely carved pumpkins: Trent Superman/Sorensen, Brenden Frankenstein, Kyleigh kitty with stem as a tail, and I'm not sure what that second to last one is...

That is more like the fall that I remember in Akron: But Kyleigh has already been acclimated to these colder states: Utah and Ohio. She didn't even need a jacket. (Though, I don't think she stayed out very long. And if I remember at all, I thought she looked so cute playing outside and wanting to go have fun in the snow even though it's colder than staying indoors, so I grabbed my camera and put new baby Kent in a safe place to snap some photos of my little girl.)
 Grandma Mary had that rabbit ear beanie made for Christmas last year. B got an owl. They loved them. Don't get much use of them now that we're in Vegas:)

 Trent knows how to have fun in the white stuff. He's the resident winter-pro around here. I prefer my role as designated hot chocolate maker during the winter months:)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails