A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog
10 years ago: I was sweet 16, Dad told me I was not getting a car, but surprised me with a Chevy truck instead. Still miss her.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Play with Brenden
2. Finish folding clothes in dryer
3. Work on Stephs Bday present
4. Finish scanning old pics from '86. like this one:

5. Bball at 8:30!
5 Snacks I enjoy:……
1. Chocolate milk
2. Chocolate satin pie from Marie Callenders (makes for one of the best 'snacks')

3. Reeses
4. Chocolate pudding
5. Chips n salsa (I wish mine was as healthy as Kelti's)
What would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
I have also dreamed of moving to Europe. Probably not for good, but at least a year or so. I'm thinking either Italy or Switzerland. I would also love to buy a beach house in Oregon or Washington, somewhere more green; forests real close to the beach.


Buy an indoor gym for my new house so I could do whatever workout, whenever and with my hubby. Buy season tickets to the Phoenix Suns games every year. Buy my own plane so my family could go traveling whenever and wherever. Especially since I'll be living in Europe for awhile, Gma and my sisters need to come visit. Buy a craft store so I have unlimited resources. Put the rest in a trust fund for my future kids.
5 Places I have lived…
1. Provo, UT-born here while parents were finishing up college and moved back to finish college myself. Its definitely a town only to be passing through, not to live forever, at least for me.
2. Scottsdale, AZ-many favorite childhood memories shared here. Drive through restaurants in backyard, forts in dirt lot by house, broken arm
3. Las Vegas, NV-spent over 10 summers here. That is real bragging rights.
4. Concepcion, Chile-18 months here. Loved it and anxiously await the time I can go back.
5. West Jordan, UT-our new temporary home. Have to watch our mouth a bit more when cheering for our Cougars while living in Ute country. Don't want to wake up to a driveway painted red like others have found themselves.
Jobs that I have had...
1. Mother-my favorite job of all
2. MTC teacher, rater, mormon.org chat
3. Student teaching (not a paying job, but still counts as far as hours put in go)
4. Pete King Corp secretary
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I guess I let it out above, but I secretly want to move to Europe to live for awhile.
2. One of my first years of playing softball, I rode the bench alot but at awards got best sportsman/teammate award and at the time that meant alot to me-that the season I thought was a waste since I didn't play, really wasn't a waste.
3. I have never read a Jane Austen novel (even though I majored in English and took several British lit classes) until a month ago, and have now read 3 and going to try to finish all her others before the end of summer.
4. I want to learn another language…Italian and/or German5. I've had my temple recommend-been endowed-since 2002 but never gone to a live session until last weekend, 6 years later. Changed the whole way I view the temple for the better. Now one of my new favorite memories.

I tag Steph, Bekah, Natalie and Laura.
3 comments:
as another english major - and one who has read every jane austen novel at least once (one in the double digits...) - i must say, nicole, get cracking!!! although, i have to say that the same could be said about me with other authors. :)
glad you're enjoying them!
Hey - I don't even know how I found your blog but I did! We were roomies back in Liberty Square. Anyways, I can't believe you live in West Jordan. I live there too on 90th south. Your little guy is the cutest and has such cute hair!
HERMANA -
Long time no see! I can't believe I found your blog! What a cute family you have, and I LOVE your blog! Your lil son is so adorable, and I'm totally addicted to stalking other's blogs. I'll have to add you to my long list of blogs I check on randomly. Good to catch up with you. Check out my blog sometime....
Tamara Lambson (Hna. Wiles)
http://tamarasheaven.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment