Had the adorable Hooper kids over for a few hours and we made play dough, ate lunch, watched 20 min of Ever After (the part where Drew Barrymore throws the apple at the prince-Janine's fav part), played charades and made Bunny Tangrams. It was good practice for me when I have my own 4 kids. They are so much fun.
Friday Trent and I got to play basketball with 3 other couples who all play basketball (except one wife). One of the girls even played college ball. It was a TON of fun. Our team won (barely) thanks to the shot of the 12 year old boy of the lady who doesn't play ball. Then we played another quick game followed by great Mexican food at Bajios. Oh, I am very proud of my husband whose team won the stake basketball tournament. They went undefeated the whole season and tournament! Good job babe! (His lungs collapsed during the middle of that season and obeyed the dr's orders to not play for 4 weeks, but the day the 4 weeks were over he was on the court again. Worried wife but he was careful. We also had several other guys on the team watching out for him and would be his 'mom'-telling him when to slow down,etc).
5 comments:
K, so small world!! I was reading through your post, and when I got to the basketball picture, I was looking at the guy thinking, "That doesn't look like Trent, it looks like Jeff (Nate's cousin)...then I look at the girl and think..."That looks like Cashell!) Anyway, what a small world! Crazy!!
His hair really is very stylish and cool! I can't believe it has already been a year!
What the heck... your kid is almost a year old... weird, mine too!! haha! Anyway, we've got to get together soon! Let's plan it!
hey sweetie! i got your toggler game pretty quickly, on my third try, i did it with only 4 moves...the best score possible, it said! does that make me smart or something? do i get a prize?
I can't believe Brenden is almost one! It doesn't seem that long ago that we were in the Mother's room together. He has beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment