Sit on, stand on, read upside down or eat books.
Talk to his people on his cell phone while keeping up with his stocks and bonds and IRA and 401k.

Schedules appointments for the upcoming week in his planner....or the planner he stole...little thief. (Hope that occupation does not keep. It's not reliable nor honorable. I don't condone this practice, even though he is very good at it.)
Plays golf with two clubs. Improves his chances of hitting the ball and getting it in the 'hole'. He is trying to be like his Grandpa one day-a couple of hole-in-ones.
Appreciating the good 'toons. Looney tunes. Classic.
Escape artist in practice.
One afternoon, I went to get him from his nap and he just kept making these funny sounds with his mouth. (See video below).
Playing his favorite game-Hide and Go Seek which ends with him running away so he will be pursued, caught and tickled.
1 comment:
I LOVE this!! I've watched that video multiple times and I still laugh. I hope he's being paid well b/c we sure enjoy him.
Post a Comment