Brenden and Trent getting excited to begin....packs aren't even on and Mom already has the camera out.

It was really cold. B's hands were pretty cold before we even started. The only gloves we had were mine.
Trent's old nickname from high school (one of the many) is thistle. Thistle next to thistle.
Brenden really enjoyed the views....if he could just see them...
Cecret Lake. Only about a mile or so to the lake and most of that was gradual incline.



I really like the purples and pinks.
In the words of an old fam favorite 'toon, "That's all folks".


Awesome sunsets.
3 comments:
Where is cecret lake? It looks pretty and sounds like it's a pretty easy hike and doable with kiddies...Andrew, me and the boys are always looking for new places like that!
beautiful! looks like you had a great time.
Gorgeous! I didn't realize that you guys were so active into hiking. That's awesome. I think I would like that.
Post a Comment