Looks like I left the laundry basket alone just a little too long....
On Sunday, I told B to go get his Church shoes on. This is what he came back out with. Usually he gets the same pair of shoes, but just on the wrong feet. This time I guess he was being a 'girl' and was having a hard time deciding which pair to wear to Church.

Sometimes when B is going potty, he takes awhile to do his 'business', so I brought a little reading material. B was a little jealous that he didn't have anything to read, so he asked me for my magazine, which I gave him and he promptly held it up as you see in the picture....

Apparently he found an interesting article....(he kept looking at the pages like he was reading them, and sat there like that for long enough that I was able to get the camera out and capture the moment).

B will hear something outside and ask to be lifted up to see what's going on. I let him play around on the bed for awhile, but never thought he would take on some chin-ups....

...Or wall climbing exercises. Watch out Scotty, looks like Brenden is advancing his navy seals training and may just beat you out of the 'trials' at Lake Powell.
On Sunday, I told B to go get his Church shoes on. This is what he came back out with. Usually he gets the same pair of shoes, but just on the wrong feet. This time I guess he was being a 'girl' and was having a hard time deciding which pair to wear to Church.Sometimes when B is going potty, he takes awhile to do his 'business', so I brought a little reading material. B was a little jealous that he didn't have anything to read, so he asked me for my magazine, which I gave him and he promptly held it up as you see in the picture....

Apparently he found an interesting article....(he kept looking at the pages like he was reading them, and sat there like that for long enough that I was able to get the camera out and capture the moment).

B will hear something outside and ask to be lifted up to see what's going on. I let him play around on the bed for awhile, but never thought he would take on some chin-ups....

...Or wall climbing exercises. Watch out Scotty, looks like Brenden is advancing his navy seals training and may just beat you out of the 'trials' at Lake Powell.

3 comments:
it's fun to see them grow up so much, isn't it?! you've got quite the big boy!
LOL- I love the pictures of him going potty! He's gone pro!! ;-)
I missed you Trent at Church today. Looks like you guys are doing well. Congrats on the new one to arrive soon.
Jeff Godfrey
Post a Comment