I question the child. Immediately thinking its a potty accident. But after further investigation, that's not it. I ask, "What did you do?"
He says, "B no stop water".
"What? Where's the water?!"
"Water fall."
Oh no, this is bad. "WHERE?"
But I dont wait for a response and fly up the stairs.
My socks are soaked with my first step in the kitchen.
Kitchen faucet is still running. His socks are bunched up and soaked on the floor. The glass bowl of MnMs on the window ledge behind the sink must have been his objective because there are waterlogged chocolate goo pieces all along the sink. And the faucet couldn't have stayed so conveniently in the sink so as to drain the constant flow of liquid into the drain....no...it was turned to the counter so that a Waterfall could be created right here at home without having to get all our gear on and hike to one. I skipped the congratulations for his handiwork, commanded him to strip since I now see his pant legs are wet. Grab some bathroom towels and get to work. New carpet was just installed, so I am overjoyed that Brenden didn't wait 2 more minutes to tell me....or I'd have a whole other problem to deal with. Once the boy is half naked I give him a towel to help clean his homemade waterfall.
Sink is off, chocolate goo cleaned up, 1 large rug and 4 large bath towels are air drying outside my front door.
Brenden and the stairs became friends after spending some alone time together. (The inside stairs. I didn't want someone calling child protection on me. Although I doubt the boy would have moved anyway).
Kyleigh remained undisturbed as she slept peacefully on.
My sister Steph called while I was just finishing the impromptu mop job and said she was getting tears in her eyes from laughing. It wasn't funny then....but now, distancing myself away from the conman's work, I can see how that would be amusing....kind of.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

2 comments:
ahhh... boys... gotta love them! Maybe we shouldn't get Ammon and B together... ever... they'd be a pair of criminals, those two!!
LOL!! Gotta love boys!! :-)
Post a Comment