Monday, June 25, 2012

Outback Ray

Outback Ray came to the library and brought all his reptiles and animals. Unfortunately, my kids could care less and just wanted to leave while our friend G who was with us couldn't take his eyes off all the animals and was fascinated the entire time. The only way I got Brenden to stay in this room and not go out to the toys in the back of the library was by giving him my ipod. Kyleigh got to play with my chapstick and make herself pretty. I'm somewhat of an older person and I still thought it was cool to see the animals. As long as there is someone else who has the chain or firm grip on them.

Fox (that made a weird shrieking sound every time Ray turned it to face him).

Gator. Ray is good with the audience and just before pulling this guy out he told us we were about to see the most adorable animal in the world. It took my by surprise and when he ripped the gator out of the bin, I grabbed Kyleigh's arms so fast. I was caught off-guard and fell for it.
 Some kids lined up to touch the gator.

Parrot who could sound like a duck.
 Python. I think this is the only one that Brenden thought was semi-cool.

 Ray told us he has several more pythons and this one is his shortest.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails