Her preschool took a field trip to the local Chuck E. Cheese. Exotic and educational, I know. Kyleigh had never been, so she didn't know what to expect. When I asked her which ride/game she wanted to try first, she immediately got a look on her face that showed 'this is a field trip I could get used to'.
First ride was a safari that she actually didn't want to stay on the whole time and said she was getting nervous about the rocking back and forth.
So we quickly went to one with no rocking. She couldn't ever quite get the ball all the way up the ramp, so I obligingly helped her.
This one she got and could manage.
This one got pretty graphic with the skeletons and guys coming right at you and you had to shoot them until they fell back dead. A bit too much for a 3 year old. She moved on quickly from this one.
I tried to convince her to jump in the carriage thing, but the combination of heights and rocking was too much and she wouldn't even get in the thing.
This one was Kyleigh sized.
This one too....with just a little help pulling the lever all the way down.
She must take after my sister, Steph, who was deathly afraid of life-sized costumed animals. The chuck e cheese guy came out to do a dance with the kids and throw out tickets, but she held onto my leg like something really terrible would happen if she let go.
None of the other kids shared this phobia.
After picking out a prize of candy and vampire teeth for her brother, she went back to the button pushing games.
Some kind of flying game. In general, the whole place was a little too advanced for a 3 year old, but they had enough games to keep her entertained and happy. She can't wait to take her brother there and show him around. (Might be awhile before that happens).
1 comment:
a field trip?? seriously? that is kind of funny. I'm sure all of the kids loved it though! all these blog posts are such a good reminder that I need to take more pictures!!!
Post a Comment