and did fantastic.
Great technique.
After it was all done, we found out what happens when you put red with blue and yellow with blue.
And then just let them dump them all together. No spills. Success.
When the kids got home from Church on Sunday, they found the Easter bunny had broken into our house, raided our fridge for the colored eggs and then scattered them all around our yard for us to go pick up after him. Loco conejo.
Eggs were very well spread around.
Handsome hunter.
Off to the races.
Excellent work. Job well done.
Pot roast, mashed potatoes with whipped cream and plenty of butter, candied yams, green salad and Marie Callenders Berry pie for dinner.
There was not much food left on the plates after this meal. Brooke and Todd left after this meal. Nice to leave on a full stomach. Glad they were here and we all got to celebrate Easter together. I think the kids know that Easter isn't about new clothes and colored eggs. I gotta admit, I was so proud when Trent tried to give a Family Night lesson on the real meaning of Easter in my Mom and Dad's hotel room, but between Kyleigh and Brenden, he barely got in a few lines. They recited the story and made me think about how grateful we are to have a Savior who atoned for us and was resurrected. There are a few family members that I'll be able to see again because Christ took the sting out of death. Great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment