B was letting the food settle before burning it all off.
Darwinism is dead wrong. Not much resemblance.
Bats are crazy. The kids stayed fascinated at this exhibit for awhile.
Kyleigh trying the bat thing out.
There was alot of this going on at the zoo. Must be springtime.
An anteater and some animal I can't remember the name but it was the world's largest rodent.
I was very happy Trent wore this shirt so we'd never loose him in the crowds.
Old dead stuff.
Uncle Scott: do you like the hat?
Brooke and Todd displayed typical Waldie hospitality and brought the kids gifts. Let me tell you, they were an instant hit when the kids pulled these out of the bag. They are most welcome to come back anytime.



1 comment:
I checked your blog hoping to see if your belly is sticking out any! You better get on that.... :) love the pics of the rest of your fam though. Still miss you like crazy and think about you often. I hope you had a great Mother's Day because you are an extraordinary mom.
Post a Comment