This girl likes Bugs Bunny.
I ain't lyin'.
I can get her to do almost anything if I bribe her with a cartoon of Bugs Bunny afterward.
Her latest infatuation is the older version of The Wizard of Oz. (This may be in part due to her love of all things Poppy related...he told her how much he liked it when it first came out when he was a little boy. It was on television and everyone gathered around the small tv screen and watched it in black and white).
Completely unrelated, I bought her some shoes that are red and sparkly.
She feels like Dorothy when she wears them.
The only problem with that is when she tries to wear them with clothes that are wildly mismatched.
For this little girl, matching is a learned quality. Not inherently obtained.
But we sure love this little Dorothy ruby-red-slippers wearing, mismatched chooser, bugs bunny watcher....

No comments:
Post a Comment