Oh Nicole! I've been so out of the blogging loop but this morning I got an email from Google+ reminding me to check posts on your blog. So I came on over and did just that :) So glad I did. It is so nice to read what you write. You really are such an amazing person and still inspire me ;) Seriously, I think you are great. Thanks for your example. I need to check your blog more often and not other social media things to keep my focus straight and not caught up in silly things that tend to make me feel insecure. I always feel uplifted and want to be better after reading what you write. You've got a real talent for writing,too! When's your book gonna be published?? ;) Miss you my sweet friend! Oh and will you text or email me your new address for Christmas cards? Thanks! :)
1 comment:
Oh Nicole! I've been so out of the blogging loop but this morning I got an email from Google+ reminding me to check posts on your blog. So I came on over and did just that :) So glad I did. It is so nice to read what you write. You really are such an amazing person and still inspire me ;) Seriously, I think you are great. Thanks for your example. I need to check your blog more often and not other social media things to keep my focus straight and not caught up in silly things that tend to make me feel insecure. I always feel uplifted and want to be better after reading what you write. You've got a real talent for writing,too! When's your book gonna be published?? ;) Miss you my sweet friend! Oh and will you text or email me your new address for Christmas cards? Thanks! :)
Post a Comment