It's Monday. The kids have 2 weeks left of school. We're all ready for summer....
Lately, all I can think about is Primary. It is awesome and wonderful. My mind is all-encompassed with all things Primary related. I've bought 2 books from Deseret Book on how to be a good Primary person, and I really really want to do it the Savior's way. It feels awfully similar to my mission when I cannot stop thinking about the kids, teachers, counselors, secretary and everything in between even when I'm showering. But I'm so happy. There is a new life and purpose and light to giving my time over to them. I just want to be with them. In their homes and give them a giant hug and tell them how wonderfully they're doing and how much we need them all. I just hope I can do all the things in my head and that I don't forget any of it. It is such a good work.
I love how God helps us learn about his ways through service.
I hope to loose my life in it so I can find my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment