Monday, June 25, 2018

Dean the bean

Dean is very much a 2 year old.
Last week he climbed onto his changing table, squeezed out the Desitin tube, and rubbed the contents all over his hair, clothes, knees, toes, changing pad, and the wood table surround.
That was a greasy mess to clean up.

Then, Sunday morning I go downstairs to find he had climbed on top of the kitchen counter and unscrewed the tube of red lip gloss and "decorated" himself. His whole face had streaks of red. He looked like a warrior painted for battle. I had to bring him upstairs to show Trent...who was worried we might not get it all off his face and Dean would go to Church with pinkish tint/rouge on his face.
 It came off pretty well from the skin, but his eyebrows and forehead where hair began was extra stubborn. Dean looked very 'clownish' with red eyebrows and forehead. I grabbed my trusted makeup remover, scrubbed till Dean was uncomfortable and showed Trent for approval.

Dean is a busy toddler.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails