Finds Moms credit card and tries to hide it in his pants. I'm very curious to know where he learned that one.
He loves to hide. At my parents house, there are quite a few more places to hide so it took about 3 of us to locate the little stowaway...we found him in my parents closet a couple of times, underneath my mom's bathroom vanity and here he is hiding at Trent's parents. Looks like his skills are digressing. A little too obvious, kid.
Trying to teach Sissy how to properly jump on the couch. He did remove all the cushions for better 'jumpability', but it was a little too close to her head for my comfort. I guess he wanted her to have a clear visual.
Seems like some weeks there are multiple spills (powdered sugar, cereal, sugar, rice....) while other weeks he is not so curious. The spillable items are on the higher shelves, but kids who want to grab something bad enough will find a way to do so. I usually get to him before disaster occurs once I hear the chair start to screech across the floor.
Telling me to "GO". He has everything under control.
Superdude off to the rescue.

More cushion lining up and stomping. He says "hut. hut. hut." as he walks over them. He can't quite manage hut, 2, 3, 4... so it is just "hut". I think I remember doing something like this with Steph and if you stepped off the cushions you would fall into the lava. Not sure if Brenden has seen any volcano movies though, so he is probably in no danger of burning himself if he steps off.
One train is not fun enough. He usually has at least 2 different types of trains lined up together. Here it is the wooden one that Trent and he put together and the colorful wooden one that Santa got him for Christmas.
New shades that Pop Pop let us take from the old stash of ski clothes.
Genius at work. Maybe Uncle Scotty will let Brenden be inducted in the Genius club that he is President of. Brenden not only puts the correct shapes in their holes, but he can also do a sweet choo-choo dance. (Almost, we're still working on that one. Maybe you can teach him, Scott??)
B: "This is my space".
We had just finished putting up his big boy bed. A monumental day.
Me: "What do you think, Bud? You like your bed?"Brenden:
Aunty Steph got B a bowling set. It talks so it is a big hit in this house.
He will line up cars in the most unconventional places....and try to fit as many as he possibly can.
Coveting the train track set they had at Costco. This was not an easy thing to pry him off.
Or this.... (piles upon piles of cars, trucks, tractors, trains..... Costco can be worse than Toys r Us)
During Christmas holiday, we went to see Avatar....oops, I mean we took Brenden to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. See? There they are!
My personal favorite part of the trip when taking 2 kids on a 6 hour road trip by myself.
The next several pictures are a sampling of how Brenden treats Kyleigh. I can't help but thoroughly enjoy seeing the 2 kids get along, so for evidence and record keeping purposes, I run to a camera in hopes of catching the moment before its gone.
These are the few times I was successful:



The little sneak climbed up into her crib. Guess it's time to raise the railing now.
What's the assessment, bud? Is Sissy ok?B: "Nope, she needs her cork."
Me: "Brenden, put her binky in the right way. You know better how it goes into her mouth."
Cuddle time?
Nope, checking to see if her crib cushions are more comfy than his bed mattress.
Another binky assist.
The look of a good, protective older brother. Keep that up, bud, for the next 20 years. This reminds me of my Aunts who tell me that my Dad was a little overbearing at times with his 'protectiveness'. Something about making sure they were home by curfew, no later.
During Halloween in Vegas with my Dad driving, probably to lunch or dinner somewhere, when I look over and Brenden has reached down to grab his Sissy's hand. Again, I was lucky enough that the moment lasted long enough for the camera phone to do its work.

Hope she knows how much she is loved.
3 comments:
I am so glad that Jaden gave you our blog. Yours was sooooo funny. I loved it. Those are some of the cutest pictures. I loved the ones with the protective Brenden. That is just so cute. He looks like he would be a lot of fun. I loved the cars lined up across the TV. We will have to do dinner some time soon. You'll have to let me know when would be good and what kind of food y'all like. I know Jaden is a really picky eater so I was wondering if Brenden or someone else in the fam is? Anyways let me know, it would be a lot of fun, and I could use a friend!
Oh my, little boys! I have so much to look forward to! Brenden is so cute! They both are!
Isn't it fun to see the kids love each other? Those are my favorite moments and pictures, too :) They really stack up, even if most of them are too fast for the camera :) Too cute, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment