Sunday, January 3, 2010

Too quiet...again

Can't really decide whether this is my fault for letting the silence go on so long, unaccounted for; or his fault for playing with my stuff, which he knows is not for little boys. He has done this before so this was not a virgin mistake. He knows full well that it was 'naughty'....as you can tell by the look on his face....

warpaint

I wish I could say we were just watching Pocahontas or some indian movie and he was just trying to be like the 'dudes' on the show.
indian warpaint

On his shirt, pants, face, hands, counter, cupboards, and rug.
evidence

He had to go to timeout while I cleaned it up, but I couldn't let him get the rest of the house messy, so he was put by the tub.
feet seen

"Am I free to go now, Mom?"
He can tell I was not happy with this, but how is he supposed to take me seriously when I have a camera in my hand? Just had to capture this moment.
hide

3 comments:

B&K said...

Haha! oh my goodness how funny!

Kristina said...

Ha ha that is great!

West and Darci said...

haha. My little ones have done the whole make-up thing too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails