Monday, January 11, 2010

BYU vs UNLV

UNLV basketball team came up to Provo to play last week and this was a game Trent and I just had to go see live. We definitely got our money's worth in this game. After leaving Brenden with a babysitter on Wed evening, we drove down to meet Steph and John to watch 2 very talented teams.
Trent and John are avid BYU fans. I enjoy watching them when I can, but do not know every stat on every player, the past players as well as the incoming players for next year. I am a fan, but I guess until I know the high school each one of them came out of, I am not quite 'legit'.
Steph used to be a BYU hater. She married John, and most of that disappeared. However, John must have been a little suspicious given her history of wearing the opponents colors to the games, cause he asked her what she was wearing under her big coat. After showing him her blue sweater, he agreed that she could sit next to him.

UNLV won the conference tournament championship last year.
unlv


BYU will win it this year :)
byu

But since Kyleigh didn't have any BYU attire, we had to dress her in what she did own:
kyleigh game

John was not pleased
john puke game

But didn't force her to keep her distance
john gmae
He actually held her for awhile. Thanks John.

Trent was not excited to pause for a picture while the game was in play. But he's a good dad and took her into the hallway to watch most of the game since she kept crying when everyone would cheer around us...which occured frequently.
trent game

Aunty Steph kept Kyleigh entertained and gave me some of her cookies and cream ice cream. Note to self: sit next to Steph at any sports venue. She will usually have some fine treats.
steph game

It was a good game. BYU won. Tight score the whole game, but even without Jimmer, BYU is better.

(Thanks Aunt Court and Uncle Jared for Kyleigh's outfit that won her the glares of everyone around us) :) You would be proud, she represented your school well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails