Monday, August 9, 2010

Dinosaurs at Thanksgiving Point

Dino museum. Largest in the States. And it is big. Brenden's all-time favorite part of the whole museo is this water/sand play area. Trent's favorite too. It's not an uncommon thing to see all the women sitting along the wall and men lined up with kids 6yrs and under building dams, breaking dams, collecting the dinos, trees and sand to make a mini Jurrasic park. Very entertaining.



The background to this photo was boring,


so I had to add some drama.  Such unsuspecting builders.

Dam




Ride 'em cowboys.

Such a little scholar.


Some more studying. I don't think paleontologist work pays well. Might want to consider some other options.

All right, Mom. But what other options are there?

It was Shark Week last week, and after watching a little bit of what those guys will do for 'research', I do hope that he doesn't always stay this comfortable in front of a gaping shark mouth. I don't care if he is in a chain link suit and surrounded by a cage. Sharks and people are just not meant to be in close proximity to one another.

I'm afraid.

But Kyleigh wasn't. She was just wondering what time dinner was.

Soon. We met Steph and John at Bajios right after playing with sand, water, ancient bones and sharks.
Obviously this was awhile ago, as they have moved out of the state and now have a little carry-on person of their own to cart around and show the world to. She's a good aunty, and naturally, has become a great mommy.

2 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

Hi Nicole, You don't know me but I'm Chris Stewarts mother and Princess's mom in law. I had to tell you that you look like Cameron Diaz only better! Darling family! Thanksgiving Point is the best!

CPTA said...

Hi there! I loved what you did to the background of that pic! Brenden looks like he had sooo much fun! I can't believe Kyleigh's 1 now! =) And I know what you mean about Tristan looking more like a toddler now. =) We're due with our little girl on December 16th.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails