Warms a Mother's heart to see the kids having a good time with some good pals.
Even if it is to get together to watch Barbie;) No, they were watching Toy Story...a very manly-boyish movie with plenty of suspense, fighting and danger involved. My camera happened to click with her on the screen.
Cute girls!
Seems like P (on the left) is actually reading the book.
All 4 friends live within walking distance. They come from 2 different families. We watch each others kids while going on errands or dates. Works out nicely. Especially since our ward boundries are so large that just to get a babysitter can easily be an hour drive roundtrip.
Even Mickey Mouse & Co. got to join in on the tea party! E is very inclusive.
S calling over more friends? Why not?!
(Luckily, this is only a very small sampling of the good friends that are also currently in residency, grad or law school. I had no idea I was so incredibly fortunate to move to an area so heavily populated with young families all with kids around B & K's age. I've been to more baby showers, Holiday parties, and playdates in these last 3 months than I have in the last 3 years in Utah. Sure helps missing the family a whole lot more bearable).
No comments:
Post a Comment