EASTER egg coloring. This was about the only easter-ish thing we did. And I barely got the eggs cooled down in the fridge before we had to pull them out to color. I'm just not really into this holiday of coloring eggs, new clothes and baskets. Brenden used his basket from 2 or 3 years ago, Kyleigh never got one. I just looked for something with a handle and found a clear thing one of her toys came in, and the kids just wore clothes that were in their closet. Worked fine with them, and I preferred the downplay of the outward expressions while we talked about the inward feelings of what this day meant.
Egg coloring is fun for them, so we did it.
Or maybe I shouldn't say fun. Hard, intensive work. Requires due concentration.
GAME ON!!!
"First the bunny stole our eggs we worked hard to color and decorate, then we have to go out and pick up after him. Lazy animal."
Fine little egg-fetcher.
"Found one!"
This chap doesn't mind picking up after the lazy bunny.
Nice teamwork.
He's always been 2 sizes ahead in pants, so makes sense that these size 6 pants are almost too short for the 4 year old...his 5 year birth date is fast approaching.
These two are completely comfortable in each others arms....however, come bedtime, after scriptures and prayers...it's a little too comfortable. Tackle, wrestle-mania. Mostly Kyleigh pouncing on Brenden while he rolls around and them giggling back and forth. Literally have to tear them apart. Nice to know they like each other.
Counting her bounty.
Luckily they enjoy hard boiled eggs with a little salt.












No comments:
Post a Comment