Brenden and E were the line leaders
some scary monster up ahead? B-that's what you're there for!!
Brenden trying to give Kyleigh a lift in the air.
Nice attempt, Bud. It's the thought.
She's allowed the hiking handicap.
We were hoping for a train to pass by. One never did. We should have looked at the schedule before we left. Oh well, the kids found something else to entertain themselves.
And their personal giant-sized sand pit.
Who ever said trains are only for boys?
Ice cream is definitely gender neutral.
And once you are sufficiently sugar-ed, walk across the street to run around their gondola.
We also met with some friends at a different play place inside the mall. They seemed to really like climbing all over, in and under these things.
The University had a family fun night so we had pizza, jumped on the bounce houses, swam and watched a movie projected on their wall.
What's a good friend party without some snacks and a good movie?
We also met some friends at the local park. And happened to have the camera out and primed when this piece of action was caught...
My camera also caught this action. Brenden really liked P and they were so dang sweet to each other the whole week. (I didn't tell him to go over and give her a push. He did that on his own).
We got to visit the T family down the street and play with all their cool toys.
More snack time out on the lawn. This was a pink or purple attire only.
Our General Conference watching was sooooo reverent ;)
I'm just so happy that by the end of the stay, everyone was still wearing a couple of these...
Smiles. We sure enjoyed having them around for a week. They were the first people we met in Ohio, hosted us at their house while we found a place to rent. Showed us all the cool kid hang-outs, the insiders tips on how to survive law school (for both Trent and myself) and would show up on my doorstep with a box of soft pretzels when the shock of being so far away from home and family was at a sharp moment. I count myself lucky to have found such great friends here, and hope to pay such kindness forward.








1 comment:
This was seriously the best week ever!! I am so grateful to have a friend like you, definitely feels more like a sister :) I'll never be able to thank you enough for your hospitality and letting us stay with y'all! We had such a great time!
And just the other day I found that little Dora puzzle you got Eleanor for during General Conference in my glove box in the van. Eleanor was so excited to see it, but she was really worried that we took it from your house. She thought we should bring it back to you guys! I told her I wish we could! :)
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment