Monday, December 10, 2012

Cleveland Zoo

We went to the Zoo. Yep, again. And B found a cousin of Tigger. Kyleigh wouldn't go near the thing.


Strange. Paint an elephant and throw your company name around somewhere near it.

Whatever you want to do to gather more sponsorships/money, that's fine I guess. But can you picture the guy who pitched this idea in the board meeting..."We'll gather some plaster, mold it into an elephant, Yes! An Elephant! And offer local companies the golden opportunity of a lifetime to paint their very own Elephant. We'll be swimming in offers for this, I just know it, boys!" Well, that bloke just bought himself a couple more years at the company because these things keep popping up over various parts of the zoo.


Who needs fake Elephants? B found a real one. And was enthralled...

Little Mae as well...

But not for long....
she's off to the next animal....
with or without Mom and Dad....


B is our resident leaf pile walker.

I'm the resident 'take-every-and-all-hugs-I-can-get'.




Kyleigh found something.
Fighting kangaroos


Girl at Zoo=fun time

"Mom, you done yet? Let's move on"


Human bench



Should have watched Lion King after this. She just saw Mufasa.

I rather like this shot. Little girl peeking through chance, small hole in fence. Standing on unconventional step stool to get a better look. In command of her own childhood adventures.



Someone almost got thrown out and into that little pond. ;)

She escaped before enduring any more ruthless brutality.

Brenden drying the poor, lonely guy's tears.
Fun day.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails