Got one leg out, almost got the other one.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Is this Normal?
Went to get Brenden from his nap and this is what I found. Hmmm. This better not become a pattern. I think what happened was his pants were a little too long for him and when he tried to stand up, it got caught under his foot and as he pulled himself up, the pants got pulled down. He just wanted to get rid of the bothersome obstacle keeping him from standing straight, so he completed the job and kicked the pants right off.
Got one leg out, almost got the other one.
The beautiful patriotic blanket you see was masterfully crafted by my Aunt Kristen Durrant. Brenden uses it every night. Oh, and there's my son kicking his pants off.
"Mom, how embarrassing!"
Got one leg out, almost got the other one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So, so funny! This will be a good picture to use as blackmail when he is a teenager! BTW, Kristen and I used to live together before I got married, yes, she is SUCH a funny person, amazing girl.
Hi Nicole ~ You have such a cute family! I hope you don't mind me taking a look.
hehehe--it's totally normal! Just wait until he figures out how to take off his diaper, too! (Just hope that it's not a messy one!) lol
Good luck! He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment