Brenden's great grandma Ellen Sorensen. Amazing memory and mind. Hope I'm that sharp at 96.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Trip to Soda
Trent and I went to his hometown in Soda Springs for the weekend and had a good time. Brenden got himself in the toy box but couldn't get out. Funny kid.
"This one is broke, Mom:( "
Trent's 96 year old Grandma Ellen Sorensen bought these clothes from a guy who sold them door to door (which was more common back then I think she said) for each of her 5 boys to wear on their first birthday. Brenden got to be the next Sorensen boy to wear them. At this moment though, Brenden was tired and hungry but we for some reason thought this was a good moment to try the clothes on and take a shot.
Brenden really didn't like the hat. Kept trying to take it off. Outfit is complete with suspenders and boots.

Brenden's great grandma Ellen Sorensen. Amazing memory and mind. Hope I'm that sharp at 96.
Dad showing son the snow in April. Definitely not used to this.
Brenden's great grandma Ellen Sorensen. Amazing memory and mind. Hope I'm that sharp at 96.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment