Sunday, April 27, 2008

More Mischief

Brenden has officially entered his toddler stage. Loves to get into everything and anything, especially if he shouldn't. Instead of pulling him right out though, I think it's pretty cute and let him play around a bit, sometimes wish I could join him, and then pull him out whenever he gets stuck. (Disclaimer: parental supervision is always present when bathroom and kitchen cupboards are open).

He loved playing with the pots, but now he finds it even more fun to play with them from inside the cupboard.

"Mom, a little assistance. This cutting board is in my way!"
We're having baby sock soup tonight.

Whenever I get ready in the morning and Brenden isn't napping, he joins me in the bathroom. I didn't style his hair that morning, so he tried doing it himself. (Just fyi-we never use blowdryer on B's hair).
That too got boring, so it was in the cupboard of the bathroom too.



Later, I caught him trying to pick out his clothes in Dad's closet.

"I think I'll wear this red number today.""Nope, too warm for today, lets go with the short sleeves."
Later, he picked out his shoes. About the size of his whole body, but he must have thought they were stylish.
Nope, they were just tasty. He loves strings.
Onto the pantry, Brenden tries more climbing.
"Uh oh, you caught me!"
Smiles for mom

"Kids, don't try this next move at home."
Yep, its sturdy.
One leg.
Then the other.
Squat position.
Now pull up!
"Yeah! I did it!"

6 comments:

Shae said...

Those pictures are so adorable! And perfect story-telling, too! How fun. Let the mischief begin!! :)

Bekah said...

He's so incredibly adorable!!! :-)

Jordan and Jodi said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how they can get into things...maybe I shouldn't be counting the days for Ally to start crawling!! Great pictures!

Lynette said...

Hey! It's Lynette and Jared from 5th ward! How are you guys?! Your boy is too cute and you guys look great!

Melinda Jones said...

Oh my, what a cute little boy! How fun, it looks like he is having the time of his life.

Art and Evelyn said...

What a cutie!! It's all over now! Life is never going to be the same!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails