Sunday, May 11, 2008

Family Photos

Yesterday we took our family photos for Brenden's first year and Mother's Day. We went to Thanksgiving Point and the weather was perfect. Good thing Trent put sunblock on little Baby B cause my nose and Trent's neck got burned. During one shot, Brenden's shoe fell off into the little pond we were next to. I think he was planning it and his timing was just right.





8 comments:

Shae said...

Love the pictures! Brenden is so adorable!

Elicia said...

Your family is so cute! Love the pics!!

Art and Evelyn said...

Tons and tons of precious pictures! How cute!

Michelle Hepworth said...

Very very cute! Your family is adorable!

Mindy said...

I love these pictures. They are priceless. How are you by the way

April Garvin said...

These are beautiful! I love the picture of all 3 of you sitting on the ground. Brenden's face is too cute!

natalie said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family!!!!

steph j. said...

Nicole your family pictures are beauitful and I love the the one of just Brenden's face, too cute! Your hair is beautiful too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails