A little video to say we can't wait to see Gma and Grandpa in a little over 24 hours!
(Brenden moves his foot with hand to get down from couch)
Brenden has closeup, then crawls over to book, reads the back jacket to see if any good, then hits it to tell me he wants to read this one. So advanced. 'Forget the picture books, Mom, I want the 300 page books.'
3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe that Brenden is already a year old. It really does not seem like that long ago that I was at your baby shower and then you had him and were moving out of the ward. Time has flown by! Hope you guys are having fun your family.--Kat
so cute! He is growing up way too fast!!!
I hope you all had a great time at Gma Gpas house. That is one of my kids most favorite places and when I see how close Stephs kids are to them (seeing that live so close) it makes me not want to be here
Post a Comment