We love Scott and although we won't "refuse this gift", will still are not putting this on our son. Sorry, Scott. We sure had a good laugh over the gift. Thanks bud.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Uncle Scott's Gift
My brother Scott is a funny guy. I get this FedEx package that says "Extremely Urgent" and since Scott had told me that he was shipping Brenden's birthday gift, I was too excited to wait until Trent got home to open it up. But that's about as good as the story gets right there, for when I opened it up I saw something red, I thought, "Oh no...". Yep, it was a University of Utah shirt and on the receipt paper where you can write a message like 'Happy Birthday', Scott had written "you can't refuse a gift". What a funny guy. As soon as Trent got home, I showed him and below documents his reaction. I know exactly what I'm getting Scott for his birthday....something a little red and blue...



We love Scott and although we won't "refuse this gift", will still are not putting this on our son. Sorry, Scott. We sure had a good laugh over the gift. Thanks bud.
We love Scott and although we won't "refuse this gift", will still are not putting this on our son. Sorry, Scott. We sure had a good laugh over the gift. Thanks bud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
NICE SHIRT IN RED
You've got to love a good prank. But your right, its better to get even rather than get mad. Maybe use the shirt for a voo-doo doll and put a Denver Broncos helmet on it to get back at Scott. Take care and hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment