
Trying to raise eyebrows as high as he can go
Cheesy smile (reminds me of Steph when she was a young girl...always squinted her eyes and smiled as big as she could).
I had just finished cleaning the front room with all his toys and re-arranging the furniture that he likes to mess up. After re-folding the blanket, putting the pillows and cushions back in place, I walked out of the room and when I came back, this is what I saw. (He must have been scheming this and waited just until I left to make his move. Clever kid.) His smile was too wide to have been innocent.
After family pictures, Dad took B on a pony ride. Don't know the weight limit for this thing, but they probably maxed it.
B's entertainment while I get ready in the morning. He loves necklaces.
Trent was heading towards the laundry room, so I threw his pants at him to take with him. Seems like an efficient way to take clothes to the laundry room. Hands stay free.
Egyptian king. As long as he doesn't change his name to Ptolemy. That family had problems.
3 comments:
What a little stud!!!
Mamacita! your family is so adorable! of course it's okay that you linked to me. it was wonderful to hear from you since I am horrible at keeping in touch. I've put you on my blog so this way I can check up on you. ha ha. love you!!
haha that is the cutest thing ever! i miss brenden...congrats by the way, im excited for you guys!
Post a Comment