Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Amare making some moves

This video of Amare working hard, at least harder than the average layup, reminds me of the video of Michael Jordan below.









If video above doesn't work, follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRR0QQrxxM0
It's one of the best clips of MJ I've ever seen.

2 comments:

Dane said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sorensen family! We hope you have a good one (even if Nicole is a Suns fan, nobody is perfect).

Jordan and Jodi said...

Hey Nicole! I know I don't comment as much as I should on your blog for all that I look at it but I do look! :) But I wanted to tell you something totally WEIRD....I had a dream about you the other night and I asked if you were pregnant and you got all red. You asked how I knew and I just said that I knew. You told me not to tell anyone because no one knew yet! So, hey, if you aren't already pregnant, watch out! :) ha ha ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails