Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas continued

After the Christmas day festivities were over, we had to have a little fun in the snow among other things. Trent and his dad plowed for about 6 hours for their driveway as well as a few others.


Then we attempted to build a snowman, but since the weather was so cold, the snow was too fluffy and not alot of wetness so it didn't stick very well. Below is our sorry attempt at a snowman. Trent was determined to have one, even if it was a little lacking.



Snow angel time.
Messages in the backyard. I did the Merry and Trent did the X-mas. Then he climbed up the tree and took this picture. I told him if it's him or the camera, it's him. :)
Trent and I went out driving so he could show me some other sites of his town and when we got back, Mary had put together a very nice tea party for her and Brenden.
As soon as B went down for his nap, the adults began to play. Mary, Trent and I all contributed to make a very fine looking gingerbread house. Don't quite feel good about claiming that we really built it since Costco had dummied it down quite a bit. This kit was for those who are in need of serious help knowing where to construct and put each piece. It was fun making though...

...Especially afterward when all our hands were extremely dirty with frosting....


...which made it hard for me to resist putting it all over Trents face....and couldn't stop there until I added a few extra candies to finish it off.

1 comment:

Elicia said...

That's an awesome gingerbread house! I can't ever get my roof to stay on...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails