This morning, as I finished putting Brenden's clothes on, he jumps into my arms before I am quite ready for him, then tucks both hands inside his body facing me and asks me a question that I have no idea what it meant. I wish I could read his mind or he could speak English instead of the "Adamic language" as
Whenever Trent and I are making dinner, Brenden usually locks himself in the pantry. This night he was pushing everything he could underneath the door. A truck, two letters, a block and several ramen.

Mohawk during bath time. I finally cut his hair on Saturday...one more week and I could probably have put his hair in a ponytail.

My Visiting Teachers brought me this jar of chocolate kisses with cherry in the middle and more than once, Brenden climbed on the chairs to grab the jar, then tried to hide it from me until I caught him. I think he really thought I couldn't see him between the couch and ottoman. Every time I asked him what he was doing, he reached up to me with a kiss in his hand to offer me one. That was thoughtful of him to share my chocolates. He had about 3 or 4 hiding behind him by the time I got to him.

He kept taking the nativity people and redecorating our tree with them.

I think every kid has a shot of them trying on their daddy's/mommy's shoes.

Fiddling with the new camera, we took these next several shots.

New fun thing to do-close the door on people and try to open it again. The bathroom doors are harder for him to open back up, so I usually wait for him to give it a few tries until he gives up and I hear a faint knock on the door.

He doesn't always like his own beanie, but one morning he puts Dad's on and was really enjoying it. I guess he was done with the paparazzi. "Put a lid on it Mom!"

Serious, determined or just a scowl? I'm not sure.

Don't remember what he ate, but some of it was left on those big puffy cheeks.

2 comments:
he is so stinkin cute! i always laugh when i read your posts... i think cause i can imagine that trent was a lot like brenden when he was a kid :)
Brenden is so cute! He has the cutest facial expressions all of the time.
Post a Comment