

Maybe it has something to do with Thanksgiving Point's farm country and their extremely smelly pigs. He probably thought if he put his plastic one in a diaper before it gets too stinky, he could contain the smell. Should I tell him that diapers are just for babies or call up Thanksgiving Point and suggest they try diapering their malodorous pigs?
Thanksgiving Point Farm Country has a time every early evening when the kids can milk the cows. They bring the cow into a little stall inside this barn and I suppose teach the kids what to do and let them at it.
This cow is for teaching purposes? Sorry B, you can't milk this cow. Wouldn't work.
But this one would probably work. Mom has no idea what to do, but I would chalk one up for experience.
They also have these carriage rides that take you around the property. B and K with the nice lady who has actually done a few long distance riding with herds of horses. The closest thing I've been to that is watching the movie City Slickers.

I probably should have waited until Trent was here to see Brenden's first experience riding a horse. Trent has done alot of equestrian competitions growing up. He did mostly cross country riding. He put me on a horse a year ago and was just trying to supress laughter at the sight of me getting jostled around by the animal.

1 comment:
Cute! Brenden looks so white on that horse. hahaha. i wish I could've been there to see him try to milk a cow. Oh man. Love it.
Post a Comment