My Dad had built us a jungle gym thing for our backyard (and if I remember right, he did it without any instructions or guide...just got some wood, screws and other gear and it turned out just as good as any of these high priced items shown below). Guess he's just a little too old to take another wack at building a gym for the backyard.
Aunty Steph with baby K. She's an expert at this baby craddling.

Expert at work.

Uncle John was showing Brenden how to take full advantage of all the gym sets.

Going down slides .... playing on the swings....

I'm pretty sure he should be going down the slide and up the stairs, not the other way around. This is probably something Uncle John taught him to do.

That big swing was incredibly comfortable. Hey Dad, if you are taking requests, this big swing would be a great addition to the gym set. :)

Go Mom! Couldn't resist trying out the swing eh?

"Excuse me?! A little assistance, please?"

Thanks Gma for the help.

Gma taking a whirl at another swing. And enjoying it :)

Ok Gma, I think this one is a little too small for you.

Nope, she found a way to take full advantage of all the variety of swing sets available. Out of the 4 different types of swings you tried today, which one was your favorite? (Please say the big one that can fit Steph and John both. You have more sway with Dad ;) )

Back to the toddler, He enjoyed this little clubhouse that was just his size. Kept going in and out of it.

Making sure there is nobody following him. This must be a top secret hideout.

This guy must have high security clearance. Yep, he is probably a shoo-in for life.

For some reason, I can't remember what Brenden wanted, but he is DEAD serious about getting it.
His face and hand gestures = 'give me what I want and nobody gets hurt'
2 comments:
what a fun place to find! that looks great.
Gosh, I wish I could always be that tan. Winter is just too white all over.
This was fun!
Post a Comment