Monday, February 7, 2011

Refusals

What happened??
I used to get a refusal that looked more like this:


Now I get something that ends with this:

2 fat and bloody lips. My Mom and Dad were witnesses yesterday to her very difficult eating habits formed as of late. This morning, she thrashed so much for refusing to eat her bagel and yogurt that she clocked herself good after throwing her head around. She didn't even cry about the bloody lips as much as she cried about having to eat.

I'm scared. She hasn't even reached the first adolescence...the terrible twos. I'm in for it for sure.

But, she sure is cute when she wants you to read her a book...or two...or three.....
We'll just focus on the positive. Glass half full, right?!

2 comments:

Jordan and Jodi said...

OH how do they make it to 3? I keep asking myself that! But you're right, with #2, I've found myself saying that we'll be lucky if we make it to 2! She's a cutie! Hang in there!

the Provident Woman said...

That's a big difference. Poor thing. I hope she eats better for you now. Or at least doesn't accidently hurt herself in the process of telling you no.
theprovidentwoman.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails