Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Good day for rolling down grassy hills

We drove a few minutes to find some sticks,


some tunnels,
(must've been scary in there for little itty bitty girls, so big, tough brothers come rescue the little damsel and show her the way out)
and we also found some sand to build lots of castles and pits, some water for Kyleigh to play with, a lighthouse to climb up into, and a music area that had wooden sticks and metal spoons to hit cups, pans and pots that used to be screwed down once upon a time. They were most definitely loose and all banged up when we arrived.

Right after the nature climbing area, Brenden took off ahead of me. When I caught up to him, he was doing this...... (as far as I know, Trent and I have not introduced him to this excellent exercise, so maybe he thought I wouldn't approve and had to sneak it in? He was pretty proud of himself for getting to the bottom, but we may have to visit this hill again sometime soon....his rolling skills need some fine-tuning.)

2 comments:

Kristina said...

So cute and fun!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

What a fun time! Your kiddos are amazingly adorable!

I love your son's hill roll. I think he should stick with that method--it's creative. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails