Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What's a girl to do while waiting??

She is usually up for about an hour or so before her older brother finally drags his body out of bed. (One morning, we were being loud, so he opened his door and yelled down "I sleeping. Quiet!" Closed the door and we didn't see or hear back from him for awhile). We let him sleep because after he gets his beauty rest, he is a pleasant boy.
Kyleigh wakes up between 6-7 every morning and when she is finally released from her cage/crib, she will jump on the carpet, sing songs, and be ready for any upbeat physical activity....while I'm still trying to get my eyes adjusted to the light (by light, I mean the ones we turn on in the house...we don't have any that actually filter in from outside).
This particular morning, she had been fed breakfast (and was onto some snacks), dressed, and was watching 'toons in her preferred position while waiting for her big bro.

He, like Kyleigh, always brings down his blanket and the stuffed animal that he slept with. For Buddy, it's this dog he got at Powell when he fell down on the rough deck and broke skin so a dog helped heal the emotional trauma of it all, and if not the dog, then it's a bear that has soothing scents inside that I sometimes wish I could steal because it does smell 'relaxing'. Kyleigh usually has Piglet with her. (Today I caught her feeding Piglet a bottle and then rocking him to sleep. I recorded it. May upload to youtube later. She was so serious during it all).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

They look so much alike in those pictures! Poor little Kyleigh must be so lonely while Brenden is sleeping. I hope one day I get a kid that likes to sleep in :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails